P3 Firmware Phantom 3 Pro Firmware v1.10.90 whats your experience? is there any bug?

Hey guy, I havent use my P3P since 7/3/2016. I was wondering if I should update? The last firmware i did was 1.06.0040
I trun on the RC and Aircraft and got this .
APP 3.1.3
Version 1.5.30+
RC 1.5.70
Flight Controller SN 03Z0112044
The app is up to date because i got a new phone and just download it.

Hi, I had a similar situation. I did not fly with my drone for ..well for ages. Only one single flight last year. So I finally decided to take it out and fly with it. First I did upgrade all the latest firmwares for RC and Drone. My battery is ok because I've been recharging it regularly even though I have not done any flying. Anyhow, all seemed to be fine (and maybe still is) but when I did take it up in the air I suddenly lost connection to it. No idea why, it was probably only camera/app glitch because the drone stayed put and was fully controllable, but the app said no gps and gave no camera image. I managed to bring it back down successfully so no harm done. Got a bit scared though.

Now I wonder if it was the latest firmware, since I have not got any connection losses with the previous.. 1.6.something. I will give it another go next weekend.

Yep. Some have said DJI has covered firmware issues even when warranty expired but DJI is very inconsistent.
Have any dice? If you roll a 10 or higher, send it in.[emoji4]

Reactions: Lifted Chevy
Remote Successfully updated. Calibration done, already 22:46 here will give a fly tomorrow and let you know what seems to be new :) Remote firmware is 1.8.0
wawakool, How have things been running? I just received my new P3 standard and was wondering how you were making out with the new updates before I do mine.

I had become very frustrated with my drone since biting the bullet and updating to 1.10.90, rc 1.80 and dji go 3.1.3. Video transmission has been extremely broken up and choppy and I have even had instances of battery voltage going to 0 with loss of signal...With the drone less than 15 feet away. I was afraid to fly it any distance. After exhausting every option to try to get it to work I was planning on downgrading the rc to 1.60 today...But there were dji go and litchi hi updates. So I updated and flew this morning. OMG! It behaved perfectly out to a quarter mile and back.

In addition, the disable vps option was back. I made a gimbal protector with vibration mount for a 360 camera but was unable to disable the vps in dji go 3.1.3 so I removed it until I could get my drone to fly right. I will have to remount it and try again.

Needless to say, I am extremely happy to be able to fly like I used to.

I have not flown my P3A since October 2016. I have kept up on my battery charging so they are fine.
I am VERY nervous about doing the firm ware updates.
Reading all these posts, I have mixed feelings about doing the updates. Weather permitting, I hope to get some flying in this weekend. [emoji51]

I have what I'm hoping is a simple question about updating 1-battery and report that I haven't had any of the problems that I've been reading here about firmware 1.10.90

I received a DJI Refurbished P3 Pro March 28th and I've been "very happy with it"...
Many flights already with 3 batteries (two I have from my P3S) with NO Picture, Video or Flying problems... More about that below but first more info about my question...

I notice that the New Battery that I got with the P3P shows "need update" in GO and About says Version 1.5.30+ (again this is the new bat. that came with the P3P), while both of my used P3S batteries say Version 1.10.90 in GO About...
So this means the bird already has 1.10.90 Firmware and I just need to update the one battery with the SD Card, correct???
-------------------------------------------------------
Flight details:
GO App 3.1.5 on Nvidia Shield K1...
RC 1.8.0 and P3P 1.10.90 Firmware (out of the box, no updates)...
My goal was to "make it the Ocean" (just over 1-mile) from the location where I could barely make it 2,300Ft with my P3S (with Afla Ant. Mod on Magic Power Mod)...
I met that goal with the P3Pro straight out of the box :) and I have also flown to 11,600Ft so far from another location without loosing Signal...
So again I've been VERY HAPPY with this P3P just the way it is :D

Flight with 2.7K video taken four days after I got the P3P
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic