Phantom 3 pro ESC status error

Reaction score
Hi all
This is my first post ever. I have just brought a p3p (water damaged) from someone. I have almost retrieved all of it. Camera is working, recording, gimabl is moving properly except the arm pitch. I only have one problem. When i push the both stick down to start the motors there is an error comes up on my tablet screen "ESC status error. Restart the aircraft if continue contact dji blah blah blah". Does any one have any idea how to fix that or the only way is i have to replace whole main board?
Tia

Hi all
This is my first post ever. I have just brought a p3p (water damaged) from someone. I have almost retrieved all of it. Camera is working, recording, gimabl is moving properly except the arm pitch. I only have one problem. When i push the both stick down to start the motors there is an error comes up on my tablet screen "ESC status error. Restart the aircraft if continue contact dji blah blah blah". Does any one have any idea how to fix that or the only way is i have to replace whole main board?
Tia
Every one is talking about A new firmware v1.11.30 that’s fixes that a ESC but can’t find where to download it from

I’ve been trying to get in touch with Susan Seems that she has a good link to The firmware but no luck . The two other links I got my PC won’t download it virus detected it says

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures