Phantom 3 pro doing flying around the south side of Chandler Az

I can't believe you land in that dirt. I've got you marked. I'm never going to buy a second hand drone from you. Lol

So what are the odds of you flying that far and losing it in a tree? Lol

I have to ask, what is the name if the meter you mentioned? I've never seen that status bar across the top of a video & I've always wanted to do a setup like that (and assume that information is coming from the meter you mentioned). Is there anything special that you had to do to embed that in the video or does DJI sell that? Thanks in advance for any help!

I have to ask, what is the name if the meter you mentioned? I've never seen that status bar across the top of a video & I've always wanted to do a setup like that (and assume that information is coming from the meter you mentioned). Is there anything special that you had to do to embed that in the video or does DJI sell that? Thanks in advance for any help!
Hello the status bar as you call it. Is a software program called Dashware. only for Pc's as far as I know it. the software is free to use. the gauges are open source. you can make them up if you want and know how. The data file I use for it is a CVS file, A spread sheet type.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl