Phantom 3 pro controller charger needed

Reaction score
Hi
I am in martinsville Va area. Wondering if anyone knows where i can go to buy a charger for my phantom 3 professional remote controller?

Thank you for the link. That is what i will do. I needed it tonight and wss hoping i could find it local. Thanks again

No Bestbuy near you ???

An hour away. I called them, they didnt have just the charger in stock. They could order it. I bought one last night on amazon. It will be here Friday. Thanks

OK ...

You are aware that the charger in fact is nothing more than a regulated 17.5V power brick ?

A Computer power supply of same voltage would do the job just the same. All the charge control is inside the controller and flight battery itself. The power brick provides constant 17.5V and the internal boards in the controller and battery then alters the charge rate till finally it shuts of the connection.

On a different note can some one tell me how to sync controller, phone and p3 after a couple years of not flying it

On a different note can some one tell me how to sync controller, phone and p3 after a couple years of not flying it

Youtube has lots of videos on this .... or just read the manual .........

Are you sure its not still linked ? Might be an idea to start a new thread separate to this one ... AND say what P3 you have ... Standard ? Advanced ? Professional ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20