Phantom 3 pro blank display

Reaction score
Good day Brothers,

This morning I powered on the Phantom 3 Pro and after 2-3 minutes of POWER-ON (NOT FLY, it was just powered on over a flat table), live feed video disappeared.... the camera IS WORKING because i can see videos and photos inside the SD Card... everything is working except the live video. I tried almost everything, change cable, change devices, re-link RC, reinstall App and upgrade the FW to the latestV01.10.009. I checked the 2 small ribbon cable that you can see outside of the gimbal, but they are ok.

Any other suggestion, please?

Best Regards,

HUSEIN KUSUMA

Good day Brothers,

This morning I powered on the Phantom 3 Pro and after 2-3 minutes of POWER-ON (NOT FLY, it was just powered on over a flat table), live feed video disappeared.... the camera IS WORKING because i can see videos and photos inside the SD Card... everything is working except the live video. I tried almost everything, change cable, change devices, re-link RC, reinstall App and upgrade the FW to the latestV01.10.009. I checked the 2 small ribbon cable that you can see outside of the gimbal, but they are ok.

Any other suggestion, please?

Best Regards,

HUSEIN KUSUMA
It sounds like the symptoms for "No Image Transmission" which have unfortunately been reported here many times. Hopefully its something else.

Have you already checked your LOG_AB file to see if modules 8 and 15 show as "device not detected?" If so, you've probably already discovered that you likely have a bad component on your gimbal main board.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoBe
I had the same thing happen to me 2 days ago with a P3A and samsung tabS2. Had always worked fine, in fact I flew no problems on Sunday. It will fly but I have no video feed, app says disconected. I tried lots of different things, still no video. Last night I had it on table no props motors running I disconnected the cable from the tablet and plugged it into my S8+ and hey presto video in app. Seems to me that DJI app software is not stable.

I try replace with another P3P gimbal borrow from my fried it's can work normaly and showing the video on display. How to check the mainboard gimbal is broken?

1522820908321.jpg
1522820919910.jpg
1522820925442.jpg

Reactions: JoBe
please any one can share video with this problem.. and how to flash and what's the software tools, need full help. my gimble is not showing video.. please help me.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj