Phantom 3 pro argtek range extender compatability

Reaction score
Ordered a range extender for what was described on ebay as the phantom 3 4K, at the time it never clicked with me that my drone is the phantom 3 pro with the 4k camera. Anyone know if these are compatible with each other as the listing seems to say only for the 4k version (unsure what the difference is between the pro with the 4k camera and the labelled 4k version)? I'm guessing it should work ok, just not seen any listings for the phantom 3 pro with th3 3 flat antennas and the 2 stick antennas included.

Ordered a range extender for what was described on ebay as the phantom 3 4K, at the time it never clicked with me that my drone is the phantom 3 pro with the 4k camera. Anyone know if these are compatible with each other as the listing seems to say only for the 4k version (unsure what the difference is between the pro with the 4k camera and the labelled 4k version)? I'm guessing it should work ok, just not seen any listings for the phantom 3 pro with th3 3 flat antennas and the 2 stick antennas included.

The 4K is a wifi based system, the same as the Phantom 3 standard and the old Phantom 2 vision plus units, yours is lightbridge as its the P3 you have, these may not work.

their are 3 aerials on this as 1 is for the controller and the other 2 are for the FPV aerials located inside the controller of the Phantom 3 standard and the phantom 3 4K quad.

The 4K is a wifi based system, the same as the Phantom 3 standard and the old Phantom 2 vision plus units, yours is lightbridge as its the P3 you have, these may not work.

their are 3 aerials on this as 1 is for the controller and the other 2 are for the FPV aerials located inside the controller of the Phantom 3 standard and the phantom 3 4K quad.

Yeah there was a reply to this saying the same thing more or less but it's been deleted, apparently this is the version i need, that has 2 of the panels and 2 "stick" antennas.

Reactions: crash1sttime

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20