Phantom 3 drone down

Read Post #2 from @msinger .....the instructions are right there......

Reactions: Oso
A twenty ,minute flight is really pushing the battery limit, especially if there is headwind to buck. If battery hit critical limit it will sit down in place. In a waypoint mission that goes out of range the telemetry data will quit as it goes out of range, and will only resume when it gets back into range.

Extensions... .txt for GO or .csv (for Litchi).........:rolleyes:

log shot

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-12-29 22.13.29.png
    Screenshot 2017-12-29 22.13.29.png
    702.2 KB · Views: 413
You lost signal at 2800+ ft, good going for a non modded standard. This one is likely to come down to working out what you flew into or where the battery hit critical.....

i saw that yesterday and went to that area. not far behind my house if im lucky. why did log stop at just before point 2.

i saw that yesterday and went to that area. not far behind my house if im lucky. why did log stop at just before point 2.

Because the aircraft was too low and too far away. That was to be expected, but should not have prevented it from completing the mission.

still a needle in haystack. no way to tell how far it actually completed. should i go back to that area behind my house or my first thought by point 2

You should look at every location from the point of signal loss forward where your mission planning put the AC on a collision course. The litchi altitude reference for each waypoint is the height above your launch point and providing it is within the max ascent/descent speed of the AC transitions between waypoints (height difference) are flown in straight lines.

Hopefully you get it back.

still a needle in haystack. no way to tell how far it actually completed. should i go back to that area behind my house or my first thought by point 2

I would look at waypoint 16, which was almost certainly too low to clear the terrain. All the other waypoints appear to be high enough, and so there is no reason to expect the flight to have ended anywhere else.

Reactions: With The Birds

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadabyanza24