Phantom 3 drone down

K, got 0008, haven't tried to play it, Long story, my home computers are not fast enough to play these.
I just did a flight,it came back.
OMG,

About an hour from now, I will be able to play my flight it on my iPad.
Yeah, long story..

Rod

Reactions: Neon Euc
K, got 0008, haven't tried to play it, Long story, my home computers are not fast enough to play these.
I just did a flight,it came back.
OMG,

About an hour from now, I will be able to play my flight it on my iPad.
Yeah, long story..

Rod
Least your flying. I have parts on order from across the big water. Should be here in a few days. I needed to replace the gray ribbon to gimble and the gimble base mount. Hopefully this will give me back communication with the p3 from controller.

Least your flying. I have parts on order from across the big water. Should be here in a few days. I needed to replace the gray ribbon to gimble and the gimble base mount. Hopefully this will give me back communication with the p3 from controller.
I would say that would do the trick. Not a hard repair. You’ll have to take the top off your drone to replace the ribbon. No need to take the motor mount screws off. When the top comes off, it is still connected to the bottom by the GPS wires. So, remove it gently, then unplug the GPS. Good luck.

Reactions: RodPad
I would say that would do the trick. Not a hard repair. You’ll have to take the top off your drone to replace the ribbon. No need to take the motor mount screws off. When the top comes off, it is still connected to the bottom by the GPS wires. So, remove it gently, then unplug the GPS. Good luck.
My specialty tool drivers will be here Tuesday. We had a couple of frigid days and nights, i was wondering if i might find a cracked circuit board or something.

What was the resolution and frame rate of the video?
I just signed back on there is a new video, I'm downloading it now.

Rod

What was the resolution and frame rate of the video?
I can re share the first file if you want on my One Drive.

I probably won't try to fix his file till tomorrow do to computer power and being sick for two Fkn weeks.

Rod

I can re share the first file if you want on my One Drive.

I probably won't try to fix his file till tomorrow do to computer power and being sick for two Fkn weeks.

Rod
wow reminds me of a tv series in the 70s. Just starting to get good and then......you have to wait until next week to see what happens.....lol

Reactions: RodPad and Neon Euc
wow reminds me of a tv series in the 70s. Just starting to get good and then......you have to wait until next week to see what happens.....lol

I'll link to the full resolution version of the entire video once it's finished uploading to DB.

Yes, It will be another hour before his good file is here.

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spaz_12