Phantom 3 battery available on Amazon

Reaction score
I just got two batteries on Amazon and they will be here June 10-15th. I cancelled my DJI order because of the "15 working days after payment" it will be shipped BS. Why wait?
It said they had 10 left and it was on 17 when I started so you better hurry. It was through Rotorlogic on Amazon.

I am at 17 days and counting -- no word from DJI-- yet I am seeing batteries all over the internet available in 4 to 10 days. How can that be?? There is a snake in the woodpile somewhere.:eek:
And the battery manufacturing process should surely be able to outpace the P3 manufacturing process. Probably a cell supply problem in the battery manufacture. the cell manufactures probably supply all the other lipo battery companies.

yet I am seeing batteries all over the internet available in 4 to 10 days.
I've only seen a few people selling them. They seem to be large DJI dealers too -- who all probably ordered well before you placed your order.

Probably, I did order the day DJI put them on the website for sale.

Well, just be patient then. It'll get to you :)

Had my p3p a month now and no battery yet im in the uk so cancelled got refund and ordered from somewhere els get it tommorrow after being told wud have to wait another two weeks if i had waited
six weeks nope no chance
happy now

I ordered one from a different supplier on Amazon yesterday - he only had 10 and was expensive - it was $200 if you included 2-day shipping. I also ordered one yesterday from All e RC (no price premium and only $6 extra to ship 2-day). Both show that they will be delivered tomorrow. Still waiting on the one I ordered with the P3P...

I just ordered one form Amazon to tide me over until I get the two ordered from Advexure.

I ordered on CopterShop on Tuesday (now sold out), and will get it Monday. I'm glad I waited to order until stock came in. DJI can be a bit slow.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic