Phantom 3 Advanced no FPS video settings!?

Reaction score
Hi,
Each time I select video size in the dji go app the app crashes. When I try again I get to the video settings but I only see three options, 4k, 1080 and 720. No fps options. My default is 1080 24fps. I have reinstalled the app several times without success. I own a mini ipad with ios 9 os. What can be done? Your help would be trully appreciated. Thanks in advanced!

If you have the p3 Advanced model, and you are seeing the option for "4K" video - then to me that says the App is not connected to your aircraft - as if it had, it would realize the p3A can't do "4K" video, and therefore not give you that option.

When I connect the app to my p3A there is no "4K" option for video, only "2.7k". Yet, if I run the app and DONT connect it to the p3A, I then see the option for "4K".

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks guys, good news. I changed my copter mini SD card to a 64 GB size and now my dji go app video default changed to 1080 60 fps. That's enough for me.

I'm having same issue on iPad mini 2. Go app crashes when I select the "video size" settings option. I found another thread on the DJI support forum here:
DJI Forum|Just 3 video size options from dji go app no fps

I tried resetting the app to factory defaults and reinstalling the app but made no difference, same issue.

Hopefully there will a fix for this soon.

P
I found a workaround for this problem. if you re-link the controller to the copter it will allow you to change the video settings.(you will have to re link everytime you want to change the settings)---after you shut down the copter you will be stuck with that change unless you re link----but is does work and will allow you to change the setting

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj