Phantom 3 4k Gimbal Problems after flex ribbon cable replaced

Reaction score
So I replaced flex cable to fix no image transmission problem. Now its fix. One problem I gained is the gimbal. One thing I notice the gimbal isnt loose when turned off, instead its stiff. Usually when I turned off gimbal, it tilts down. The gimbal roll sometimes dont work. Gimbal stops for a while and continues to roll down. The gimbal randomly cease to function. Sometimes you can hear a noise coming from motor and it gets really hot. Any help is greatly appreciated.

"
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
"

"
"

So I replaced flex cable to fix no image transmission problem. Now its fix. One problem I gained is the gimbal. One thing I notice the gimbal isnt loose when turned off, instead its stiff. Usually when I turned off gimbal, it tilts down. The gimbal roll sometimes dont work. Gimbal stops for a while and continues to roll down. The gimbal randomly cease to function. Sometimes you can hear a noise coming from motor and it gets really hot. Any help is greatly appreciated.

"
"

"
"
Your utube setting on private,,you need to make it public ;),,does gimble calibration work or do anything..motor sound stiff not sound good,was it ok before,
Screenshot_20200614-094913_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.