Phantom 3 - 3 Port Battery + Remote Charger

Sorry, I forgot about this. Too be honest, the more I use it, the more it might be worth the $90. I like being able to drop 4 batteries on it at the end of the day and they will charge one by one without me every having to walk over and check on them. The majority of the time I'm not super worried about being able to charge 2 or 3 at the same time, but more not having to babysit and watch to plug the next one in when one is done. I have 3 on it right now from today, I believe the first one is done and it's on the second.

I also enjoy this when on a road trip - I built a cigarette lighter charger, and I have it set to only supply enough current for one battery at a time (don't really want to try to pull 12+A off the cig plugs in the car). So, I can stop at one location, fly around for one battery, put that battery on the charger before we drive away. At the second stop, once I'm done flying, I can put any batteries on the charger, and once the first one is done the charger starts the next and so on. I used to have to look in the back seat every 5 minutes or make my wife look back all the time and then switch batteries out. Now, no doubt all of the Chinese eBay/Bangood open circuit boards do the same, but this is all enclosed, contacts are hidden, and with nothing connected it's nice and sleek and safe (safer anyway).

Is it worth $90? I would saaaaaayyyy.. to me it is. I have spent far more on much less useful things. I'm happy with my purchase and I'm glad I have it. Some might say it's just extra money for looks, and I"m okay with that. i like my stuff to look nice and not like a kid at tech school built it in a class (which some of it does because I did). I painted my P3 black because it looks great. I put black CF reinforced props on and I think they looks nice. It depends on what you're looking for and if you're willing to spend $90 on a quality piece that looks great no matter the spot it's sitting on to charge.
Wow that's great answer. Thank you. I will order this charging hub. Now I have 4 batt and I get some difficulty when I charging it.

Holy Smokes that's a great deal!!!

Best I found was $55 on eBay. Thanks so much just ordered [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106].

Mark

I found it on Banggood as someone else mentioned for $50 shipped. I paid the extra $2 for 6-9 day delivery. We'll see if that happens as I understand it's coming from China or Hong Kong.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1