phantom 2 with zenmuse h3-3d immersion 600mw

Reaction score
Hey folks what is the best way to setup the antenna on phantom 2 for fpv? I have my fatshark cloverleaf antenna straight out back. I was using the fatshark 250mw and was getting video cutout so I got the immersion 600mw and ive not got to fly with it yet. Will I see difference in range? I did see that going forward with 250mw had range and would lose it if turned around. Any suggestions or pics greatly appreciated. Also had a scare my fpv video didnt work and figured it out to be the zenmuse h3-3d cable ribbon to gopro was bad

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

The FS transmitter should work for you. The antenna should be vertical cloverleaf end down. With it straight out when you yaw the antenna ends up behind the bird so the signal is hampered. The shaft should bend or get a 90 degree adapter.

Reactions: dji4life
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

The FS transmitter should work for you. The antenna should be vertical cloverleaf end down. With it straight out when you yaw the antenna ends up behind the bird so the signal is hampered. The shaft should bend or get a 90 degree adapter.
Thank u luvmytj that helps me so now i need to figure a way to redo the antenna to face down can u bend them down? Or best to mount with a 90deg adapter for that instead?

thank u very much for that help, id hope to get nice fpv system someday for it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl