Phantom 2 with H3-3D Gimbal issue?

Reaction score
Everyone,

In an continued effort to get my P2 back on track (see this thread: http://www.phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=17054) I just noticed another issue when I plugged it into the P2 Assistant software. I wanted to start a new topic because of #2 point below.

1. I noticed at the top right corner of the screen where you can click on Phantom, which takes you into more of an advanced mode. this was not enabled. It seems that this allows you to set the switch of GPS, ATTI, etc along with IOC mode. Maybe my software got reset back to defaults as in I did not have the IOC option before?

2. When I now use the left stick on the TX and move it left and right, my gimbal moves left and right (as in it is moving the camera). I have never seen that before. Is this normal, if so, where is the setting to disable?

3. My gimbal is not recognizing the tilt function from the TX. UPDATE: This is fixed.....i think it just needed to be calibrated again.

Please help...this is frustrating...I have one flight on it.

Thanks!

tpawyant said:
Everyone,

In an continued effort to get my P2 back on track (see this thread: http://www.phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=17054) I just noticed another issue when I plugged it into the P2 Assistant software. I wanted to start a new topic because of #2 point below.

1. I noticed at the top right corner of the screen where you can click on Phantom, which takes you into more of an advanced mode. this was not enabled. It seems that this allows you to set the switch of GPS, ATTI, etc along with IOC mode. Maybe my software got reset back to defaults as in I did not have the IOC option before? no. the default out of the box setting is phantom mode. This mode is effectively GPS mode and does not allow you to use IOC, CL etc. You selected Naza mode which does.

2. When I now use the left stick on the TX and move it left and right, my gimbal moves left and right (as in it is moving the camera). I have never seen that before. Is this normal, if so, where is the setting to disable? depending on the version of firmware you're running. Have you ticked fpv mode on the gimbal?

3. My gimbal is not recognizing the tilt function from the TX. UPDATE: This is fixed.....i think it just needed to be calibrated again. well done you.

Please help...this is frustrating...I have one flight on it.

Thanks!

have fun

bmews

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik