Phantom 2 Vision - WiFi Module

Reaction score
Need a replacement wifi module for my Phantom 2 vision. Any spare parts available from damaged craft?

I believe it is. I am trying to decide what to do. I just wanted to either get my P2 operational so I can sell it or as an alternative just sell it for parts. The one other concern I have is that even if i do buy the wifi module it may not work, as I believe the problem with my P2 is that it was sitting too long. (seems to be a known issue - after the units sit for a period of time a nand unit in the wifi module gets corrupted and prevents video feed to the app on the iphone). Sorry but maybe a few more more questions:
1. would the xaction be thru Paypal?
2. I need to make sure the unit is operational for my use. Would you be willing to guarantee that it is operational?
3. Am I better off just selling it for parts? ( I figure I might be able to get $200-$250 for an operational P2 Vision). Any thoughts on your part would be appreciated.
Thanks

Stan

Yes transaction would be thru PayPal.
I can guarantee it works. It was just used yesterday and was working fine. My day ended with a crash so now I am either selling crashed phantom while or parts.

I really don't have any idea on which route you should go in whether to repair or sell your phantom.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Thanks for info. Sounds good. OK lets do this. Whats the email or phone number i would need to use for paypal?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic