Phantom 2 vision wifi connection

Reaction score
Hi I have a DJI phantom 2 vision, everything is ok, except when i try to connect to DJI app it says connection lost tried everything i can think of but it does not connect, camera binded ok
Only thing is when i do a wifi search it finds two devices? Phantom 000a0 and Phantom 07092?
Phantom 000a0 will not connect
Phantom 07092 does connect
Why is there two IP addresses.
thanks for looking any help would be greatly recieved

I think I read somewhere that the camera and wifi extender both will show up in a wifi network list. But mine isn't working.... so I can't confirm that for sure.

Yep, the camera and the extender both have IP addresses. It's the extender you want to connect to. If you're unsure which is which just power down your P2V and the "Phantom_xxxx" that is still visible is the one you'll want to connect to (extender). BUT both need to be visible when you do the setup, so power everything back up on the right order after you have made a note of the extender phantom.

I however can't get mine working. The extender drops off after the extender binding, never to be seen again until I reset the extender

I got mine working with the correct camera MAC address from DJI. I can confirm that the camera wifi does NOT show in my list of networks on my iPhone. Only the Phantom_XXXXXX address from the extender.

Try rebinding the extender. Sometime helps with the connection. Some have had to go into the field to bind. Get away from other wifi interferences.

What Roy said and have had to do it several times along with removing the app and reinstalling it and also rebooting my phone or changing phones to get it working then all would good. I have never in over a year seen my camera mac show up in my list . Have sat up half the night doing all these things and then suddenly see the picture in the screen .and never really know just what I did to fix it .
I seem to be seeing this more and more here and not sure what is causing it .
I seem to be losing my screen and just see the cog or the last thing the camera saw when I had closed it down last lately but get mine back by just rebooting everything and removing the battery from the quad and replacing it .
Starting to think it might have something to do with how I do shut it down .

What Roy said and have had to do it several times along with removing the app and reinstalling it and also rebooting my phone or changing phones to get it working then all would good. I have never in over a year seen my camera mac show up in my list . Have sat up half the night doing all these things and then suddenly see the picture in the screen .and never really know just what I did to fix it .
I seem to be seeing this more and more here and not sure what is causing it .
I seem to be losing my screen and just see the cog or the last thing the camera saw when I had closed it down last lately but get mine back by just rebooting everything and removing the battery from the quad and replacing it .
Starting to think it might have something to do with how I do shut it down .

What should be the right shutdown sequence?

What should be the right shutdown sequence?
Good one !! I always seem to do something different . I always try and be sure I power off the quad first then extender then TX but I not sure
If sometimes I don't do something different with the app . Like I will lose the app sometimes going long and just HL it back and land and I always have the video on so when it does get back I never try and get the app back but just catch it and shut it down so I'm really then just stopping the video that way not really thinking about it if ya see what I mean . That might be the cause of some of my issue's .
What I try to do is power on
TX, Extender,Quad then app Then reverse but sometimes I'm not sure what happens as when I do open app I will have everything but the picture is from the last thing it saw or the spinning cog . Usually I just shut it all down and remove the battery and start over and all is fine but somewhere in all that I have done something out of place .

Reactions: Clampit
Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik