Phantom 2 Vision+ ......Gone....Gone....Gone./ GONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Inspired by Starz's generous Phantom case giveaway...... I am giving away a Phantom 2 Vision+.

This is a complete set, ideally for someone who is already flying a Phantom 2 and is trying to keep their fleet alive. The aircraft flys great but on my last landing about 6 months ago, the ribbon cable to the camera broke in half so it will have to be fixed. There are four batteries, all somewhat bloated but were still working, not sure how long they will last in the air. There are a zillion props, charger etc.

If you don't own a Phantom 2.... I don't suggest trying to make this one your baby. DJI has come a long way from this generation of drones.

Its free to anyone in the continental US, plus shipping payable by PayPal, my guess around $40. First come, first served. Just send me a PM. I will mark the Phantom gone as soon someone claims it so if the listing is up give me a shout.

4B1027F9-95F5-43B2-848F-369AACBC24E4.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi Saladshooter, I would like to assume ownership of your gracious offer. please send details. Cheers !

Inspired by Starz's generous Phantom case giveaway...... I am giving away a Phantom 2 Vision+.

This is a complete set, ideally for someone who is already flying a Phantom 2 and is trying to keep their fleet alive. The aircraft flys great but on my last landing about 6 months ago, the ribbon cable to the camera broke in half so it will have to be fixed. There are four batteries, all somewhat bloated but were still working, not sure how long they will last in the air. There are a zillion props, charger etc.

If you don't own a Phantom 2.... I don't suggest trying to make this one your baby. DJI has come a long way from this generation of drones.

Its free to anyone in the continental US, plus shipping payable by PayPal, my guess around $40. First come, first served. Just send me a PM. I will mark the Phantom gone as soon someone claims it so if the listing is up give I am interested in your drone?

Sorry if the title isn't clear..... the Phantom 2 has already been given away. Picked up by UPS a few minutes ago.

Reactions: dirkclod
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31