Phantom 2 Vision - cannot login with either the Windows desktop app (v 3.8) or the Android app.

Reaction score
Hi,

Just got an old Phantom 2 Vision (PV 330 version 1.4) from my brother - the battery seems to work amazingly and I did a testflight yesterday for 10 minutes with no problems.

I would however like to install the latest firmware upgrades etc - but especially use the Vision App to see where I am flying.

So - when I start the "DJI Phantom 2 Vision Assistant_3.8" on Windows 10 I get the login notification - it waits for 10 seconds and then says that the "Servers are busy - try again later". I did install the windows drivers and can calibrate the controller etc and see the firmware versions, but without login I cannot see / download the new ones. With the Android app (dug out an old HTC One with Android 6.0 to get a better "match") I get "Request timeout"...

Anyone else having the same problem? Sent an email yesterday to the DJI support but no answer yet.

Reactions: Junebug1
OK - now the login service was started so I can login both with the Windows client and the app. Updated all firmwares after som vrestling with driver signing to get the RC to work. And now I am stuck with the "no video output in app problem" so I guess that the few times the drone has been used included the window when the Range Extender was "semi bricked"...

Using Litchi 2 i get telemetry back with alt, speed and can start / stop the camera - but no live feed in either Litchi 2 or the DJI vision app. Any way to know if your range extender has the "bad version"? When connecting it via USB it does not show up in Vision 2 assistant for Windows or the RC System Assistant.

And my camera updated without errors to version FC200 Firmware v1.1.9 if that matters...

Last edited:
Well - ordered an RE700 wireless extender that hopefully fixes my problem as I realize that the black screen of death seems like a dead end.

Reactions: dronesky
Well - ordered an RE700 wireless extender that hopefully fixes my problem as I realize that the black screen of death seems like a dead end.
Not familiar with your bird but usually when camera not working it's in a module with the camera. Good luck getting it going I have my P1 330 that still flies but you have to use a go pro camera to take pictures sorry for not being much help

"no video output in app problem" so I guess that the few times the drone has been used included the window when the Range Extender was "semi bricked"...

RE do not get semi bricked

Using Litchi

Wont work either

And my camera updated without errors to version FC200 Firmware v1.1.9 if that matters...

nope still wont get it working

Well - ordered an RE700 wireless extender that hopefully fixes my problem

If only I had a pound coin for each time someone believed that changing the extender fixed the issue, I would have 3 pound.
The issue is with the WIFI board inside the camera and needs to be reflashed

Yep I can't get the cam to work with mine I got all the updates I use a old windows

there is a repair for the Vision camera, here

Good afternoon all.

Never knew our birds could be controlled from a Windows OS. Where have I been. So will this also control a Phantom 3 4K? I currently use the DJI GO app for Android.

Where the video

Sorry was thinking of the P2V plus, i have a video for that, im currently working on one for the P2V, but its not as straight forward as the Vision Plus, the thread i linked has a lot of information on the repair.

Good afternoon all.

Never knew our birds could be controlled from a Windows OS. Where have I been. So will this also control a Phantom 3 4K? I currently use the DJI GO app for Android.

Who said it could be controlled from a Win OS ?,

Sorry to jump in on this thread but if anyone knows where I can download the vision app to install it on a new phone so I can continue to use my p2v+ v3 I'd appreciate it.

Sorry to jump in on this thread but if anyone knows where I can download the vision app to install it on a new phone so I can continue to use my p2v+ v3 I'd appreciate it.

Also all the apps and software here

Yep I can't get the cam to work with mine I got all the updates I use a old windows
My old P2V's FPV stopped many years ago after a firmware update. A circuit board in the FC200 got fried. Tried a replacement camera but that too had a problem. One of the reasons I bought a M2P.

My old P2V's FPV stopped many years ago after a firmware update. A circuit board in the FC200 got fried. Tried a replacement camera but that too had a problem. One of the reasons I bought a M2P.

They can be repaired now

Reactions: Portland Bill

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.