Phantom 2 Vision camera points full down when I turn it on WHY

Reaction score
When I turn on the Phantom 2 Vision, The camera goes to full down how do I get it to stay level

Rich

Try recalibrating your remote controller exactly like this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Had the same problem several times some months ago. In DJI Assistant upgrade the camera software even it it says you have the most current version. Force a restart after you "upgrade." I have no idea why this works or even what the actual problem was/is, but the worked perfectly for me every time. I haven't had the problem since.

I have the first Vision with rotorpixel gimbal... Mine points down at startup,... always has since the combination plus/vision firmware was released.

The solution in the past has been to simply hold the control wheel position up during start.(V3 TX with wheel) Has this changed?

Reactions: Propking
I have the first Vision with rotorpixel gimbal... Mine points down at startup,... always has since the combination plus/vision firmware was released.

The solution in the past has been to simply hold the control wheel position up during start.(V3 TX with wheel) Has this changed?
Not that I am aware of RC and that's how I do it > Really not a problem after awhile It's just the normal with me !
Messing in the RC assistant the other nite I did have it where it would go up when I powered it up but by doing whatever I did to get that I screwed everything else up :eek:
Finally got it back to normal and just gonna leave it that way ! ;)

Had the same problem several times some months ago. In DJI Assistant upgrade the camera software even it it says you have the most current version. Force a restart after you "upgrade." I have no idea why this works or even what the actual problem was/is, but the worked perfectly for me every time. I haven't had the problem since.
what does that mean force restart ,restart what please explain thanks

Give me a few minutes. I emailed the vendor when the problem happened and included my remedy. Look back here in an hour or so.

Reactions: dirkclod
Go to upgrades, select camera, choose the version you want (even if it is the same as you already have), do the upgrade, DO NOT click on OK or Continue etc. Turn your Phantom battery OFF, wait a minute or so, Turn your Phantom battery back ON. IIRC, doing it the intuitive way--click OK or Continue--didn't produce any results while doing it this way resolved the problem. My Phantom and I are not at the same place right now, so I can't do a "dry run" to see the actual popup dialog boxes. I will tag this and update when I have my Phantom with me.

Good luck!

Hi To all
I am Fabian my first time on this matter!!
I having some problems with my Wi Fi signal I loose it when start on the motors . Could anybody give me some help?
regards
fabsubs

Hi To all
I am Fabian my first time on this matter!!
I having some problems with my Wi Fi signal I loose it when start on the motors . Could anybody give me some help?
regards
fabsubs
While the Vision is powered off. Make sure the camera plug on the back of the camera has a good click when you plug it in. Restart the Phantom and Wifi app and try to connect again.
Danger....DO NOT plug or unplug ANY cables while the Vision is powered on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers