Phantom 2 Vision -- Any upgrades available??

Reaction score
Just got back from my first flight. WOW!!

Besides hearing the frightening 'low battery' sound and not knowing what the heck was happening when my drone was 1,000 ft in the air... and it bouncing off the ground as it descended (because it didn't have the normal lift power when batt was low)... it was a fun, fun time.

Are there any upgrades for this quadcopter?? I thought I saw something on DJI's site about upgrade, stiffer blades. Is this true?

Any radio or additional/stronger WiFi boosters?

Thanks!
Andrew

drew4392 said:

Besides hearing the frightening 'low battery' sound and not knowing what the heck was happening when my drone was 1,000 ft in the air... and it bouncing off the ground as it descended (because it didn't have the normal lift power when batt was low)... it was a fun, fun time.

Are there any upgrades for this quadcopter?? I thought I saw something on DJI's site about upgrade, stiffer blades. Is this true?

Thanks!
Andrew

Hello Andrew...

Well upgrades from DJI I only know Ground Station support and Raw file compatibility for January.

For a bit more powerful and smooth motors you get MN2214 T-Motors I had a problem with them but it turns out its not a problem at all.

For gimbals there are two... one is from dronexpert (around 600usd) and the other one I don't really remember but its being built in the USA but it will be released in about 2 weeks for about (300-400 usd)

thats all I know... hope someone can chime in with more info...

James Cole said:
drew4392 said:

Thanks!
Andrew

Hello Andrew...

Well upgrades from DJI I only know Ground Station support and Raw file compatibility for January.

For a bit more powerful and smooth motors you get MN2214 T-Motors I had a problem with them but it turns out its not a problem at all.

For gimbals there are two... one is from dronexpert (around 600usd) and the other one I don't really remember but its being built in the USA but it will be released in about 2 weeks for about (300-400 usd)

thats all I know... hope someone can chime in with more info...

Pretty sure that second gimbal upgrade is by rotorpixle, it looks pretty good.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl