phantom 2 vision and fatsharks

Reaction score
Hi there, just joined as I wanted to share and get some I info on using fatsharks with the vision. I'm yet to test it out but apparently you can mirror a nexus 7 to HDMI using the USB output to sllmport adaptor? £15 quid off ebay. I'm assuming you can then use a HDMI to rca lead and then a rca lead to 4 pole jack that connects to the fatsharks. Any thoughts on whether this would work? I've just upgraded my UAV to the 2 lhcp antenna from horizon, I also have the dual black hawk on my controller again from horizon. So far results are good.... Have not tested to the Max yet though as I've only had the phantom for two weeks and not yet ready to lose it!

You could just buy the latest fatsharks with hdmi in. Then get a hdmi adapter from your phone and then appropriate mini hdmi lead to join the two. The cinimizers are another option as are any new goggles that take hdmi in. Another option are the epson goggles.

Would anyone happen to know if you can use a fat shark cable with the DJI FPV hub and get all stats and image? It seems with the newer gimbal they dont quite work with the hero4, I had the old H3-3D gimbal with the ribon cable and it worked great, then I got the new one that plugs into the back of the camera and no ribon cable and everything comes up except an image, here is a link to the one I bought: Miscellaneous All Hop-Ups, Parts & Upgrades - GoPro to Fat Shark Cased Transmitter (3p JST style) Cable once I pluged it in to where the iosd mini plugs into the FVP hub I then got video but now because the iosd is no longer plugged in I get no stats, no hight, satillights, battery, ect... I now see this cable by fat shark: Miscellaneous All Hop-Ups, Parts & Upgrades - GoPro To TX (5P Molex) if i send the other back and get this, could I plug into the CAN-BUS port and get an image and all the stats? or is there any way to get all on screen info and see FPV from the camera without having to take apart the gimbal and putting a ribbon cable back in? looking for a quick easy cheap fix and I already have the AVL58 so I am not looking to buy another TX from fat shark to make this work if I dont need to. I think it maybe be possible to cut and hard wire but I am not completely sure so if anyone has had this problem and knows of an easy way to fix PLEASE PLEASE tell me!!!!! thanks!!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4