Phantom 2 transmitter/receiver?

Reaction score
Can one use a Phantom 2 (or Phantom 1.1.1) receiver in an F550 with the Phantom transmitter?

Can any other receiver be used with that transmitter?

Thanks.

I stand to be corrected- but the DJ6 TX and the 2.4 dual antenna Rx will do the job.

However, I could not get this Rx to work with an off the shelf Naza. It would bind- but then forget when powered down.

If you are using a Naza from a phantom I think it will be ok.

I used a DT16 Rx in the end- but I think that there is a Futaba D/S bus option

Can't speak to the Phantom 2 transmitter/receiver, but I can with respect to the Phantom 1. Just finished my F550 and am using a P1 transmitter (stock) with a "standard" DJI receiver-just the thing you'd see in a Phantom 1. So far, so good. In my case, all I want to do is emulate the controls I had on my P1-nothing fancy. So far I've had no problems binding the existing P1 transmitter to the newly purchased receiver. I'll post more as I progress.

Fred Morton
Oklahoma City

Have exactly the same question.

Building a Sky Hero Spyder 700 with all DJI tech (NAZA M V2, PMU V2, etc. etc.) and was thinking of how best to use my Phantom 2 DJ6 transmitter for this setup too, because of its simplicity and being a single wire D-BUS solution at the receiver's end.
Hobby shops here stock the "DJI Phantom 2 2.4 GHz receiver", so buying and installing one is no problem, but now I read here that the "non-Phantom 2" NAZA M V2 might have problems with that receiver (losing bind after power cycle).

So would this be a working solution? Can anyone who knows fill me/us in?

And say it all works without problems, am I right to say that for everytime you are going to fly with the other copter, you'd need to rebind the DJ6 with the receiver? (Would make sense since I don't suppose the DJ6 has a multiple model memory).

Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20