Phantom 2 Controller

Reaction score
I have a chance to buy a Phantom 2 controller,with a battery,are the controllers for the 2 and 3 compatible with each other? The picture shows then as looking the same.
Adding a snapshot of the ad...
Bat Contrt.jpg

Actually after enlarging the battery that looks the same,it says 11.?V,the 3 battery is 15.v............maybe it wont work,Ill have to call him for more info...DONT need anymore paperweights.

I have a chance to buy a Phantom 2 controller,with a battery,are the controllers for the 2 and 3 compatible with each other? The picture shows then as looking the same.
Adding a snapshot of the ad...
View attachment 69252

That controller is for the P2 vision and if you look at the tag on the rear the frequency is 5.8GHz. The P2 non-vision uses a frequency of 2.4GHz. So if you bought that your P2 NV it will not work.

That controller is for the P2 vision and if you look at the tag on the rear the frequency is 5.8GHz. The P2 non-vision uses a frequency of 2.4GHz. So if you bought that your P2 NV it will not work.
Dratz,thought it would be nice to have a spare TX and battery,maybe next time,thanks for taking the time to answer my question,this is turning out to be a very helpful place here............
Thanks
Joe
K1DOA (Ham Radio callsign)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic