Phantom 2 camera repair

Reaction score
Dear reader,
I do not have a view on my ipad or iphone. I think there is no cam wifi.
The data from the phantom works ok and the camera can take pics and video! The app works oke. On the app there is nothing to view just a sun sign circling around like seaching for something. I spend hours and hours reading fora.
Can anyone advise me what part i can replace. The whole cam is no option because its to expensive. Can you please advise me?
Thanks.

What did i do.
Upgrade to latest phantom software
Upgrade wifi extender
Reinstall Camsoftware to 1.19
Rebind cam to extender

so there is nothing more i can on software install re install

Please help and advise where to buy the wifi cam part if that is the solution.... Thanks..all.

For all information:
FC200_0xxxxx wifi is not visible.
The wifi from the rangeextender phantom-xxxx is visvib l.
Please help....

Hi marcel
Im have same problem, im on my third extender, with each one I've had battery prob, my extender links to i phone but not cam I've entered QR code and shows bound in settings but just wont link up to cam.... Have you sorted yours out and if so can you help me

Hi marcel
Im have same problem, im on my third extender, with each one I've had battery prob, my extender links to i phone but not cam I've entered QR code and shows bound in settings but just wont link up to cam.... Have you sorted yours out and if so can you help me
Thanks for the reply. I am searching and searching. There is something wrong with the wifi in the fc200.
Q: Do you have a wifi signal in the fc-200?
I dont.
When i am reading the fora the problem is that the jackplug into the fc-200 is taken out while phantom is on. Something is defect inside the fc-200..
I am now looking for the wifi print inside the fc-200 and hope wifi is working again, i think this will work...
Can a pro help us please?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl