phantom 1 will not connect to naza

When it worked months ago I had it on ppm and showed connection when it was connected. Now it only makes usb sound and phantom 1 blinks showing connect but no info shows up on naza assistant.

When it worked months ago I had it on ppm and showed connection when it was connected. Now it only makes usb sound and phantom 1 blinks showing connect but no info shows up on naza assistant.
Which version of Phantom 1 do you have? When connected to assistant, the two lights in bottom left should come on. Are you sure you are using the DJI usb cord? can you show a screen shot?.

Hi tonight I'm going to attach screen shot. Lights don't come on. Looks blank when u open naza assist. The cord when connected makes sound and light n on phantom reacts with blinks but no info of bird showing. It was working on my comp about 6 months ago.decided to plug it up and this issue arised. I believe it's 1.1.

Hi tonight I'm going to attach screen shot. Lightsassistant come on. Looks blank when u open naza assist. The cord when connected makes sound and light n on phantom reacts with blinks but no info of bird showing. It was working on my comp about 6 months ago.decided to plug it up and this issue arised. I believe it's 1.1.
Again, are you using the DJI usb cord that came with the Phantom? What is blank? If I open my assistant without Phantom connected, it is not blank. All the fields are there but says None because Phantom is not connected. Is your transmitter bound to the quad without being connected to computer?

Monte55 are you using the latest 2.40 software and windows 7?

I am with Windows 10, but I use Naza V2.2 with my Phantom 1.1.1 bought in June 2015:I have no issues.
I started with Naza V2.2 in Windows 7 , then I migrate to Windows 10 without re-installing and everything is OK.
Even if Naza2.2 always tells me that there is a new version (Naza 2.4), I never upgrade to this version, because in DJI site the last available assistant that you can download for Phantom 1 is V 2.2.

I had purchased it used and bought the micro from best buy. It worked fine for months. The assistant shows boxes but info but not of my quad info. My transmitter is bound but does not require connection. The assistant does show none. I'm going to screenshot after work
Again, are you using the DJI usb cord that came with the Phantom? What is blank? If I open my assistant without Phantom connected, it is not blank. All the fields are there but says None because Phantom is not connected. Is your transmitter bound to the quad without being connected to computer?

I had purchased it used and bought the micro from best buy. It worked fine for months. The assistant shows boxes but info but not of my quad info. My transmitter is bound but does not require connection. The assistant does show none. I'm going to screenshot after work
What do you mean by it is bound but does not require connection

I purchased a new transmitter. I bound it with the quad. Flew it worked flawless. Few months go by without using I connected to naza assistant and won't read. Im.not sure if I'm answering the question

Yes motors start but when I move the sticks nothing moves on naza software

Would the wire be bad if it still makes connection sound and quad blinks accordingly?

these are the screnshots. i installed the drivers again and software and still connection of usb makes sound but still no info of quad showing.

Attachments

• naza.jpg
    naza.jpg
    308.2 KB · Views: 281
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 291
  • driver.jpg
    driver.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 306
i think im going to have to send it in :( last try is the new usb when it comes i ordered it today.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I GOT IT
I received an email from DJI china and he nailed it. YOU HAVE TO CHANGE THE YEAR TO 2015 on your PC. then you can change it back once your in. it works thank you for all the contributions. I hope this helps someone stressed like me. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20