P1 Firmware Phantom 1, seems to have a soft/firm ware issue.

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I do hope I am finally in the right place!.
Nearly, 6 years ago I received a phantom 1 as a birthday present.
Can anyone help me sort a transmitter to drone problem.
The transmitter links to the drone, but zero communication happens, also I can't find the correct computer software.
Please help

Can you please include pictures of the display and explain what computer software you mentioned in more detail?

Sorry for any misunderstanding, what display? The computer I am using is a XP Laptop and the software I believe is the Naza m V2, Heliguy the UK DJI support people said that was correct.
I will double check the Naza software after work tonight.
Many thanks.

Install the Naza sw, connect your drone via micro-sub and it should provide you with virtual COM port. If the port is there, then Naza software will show you more.

In Ph1, the micro-usb connector is inside the drone; you'll have to remove cover to get to it. Search youtube for details on that.

Install the Naza sw, connect your drone via micro-sub and it should provide you with virtual COM port. If the port is there, then Naza software will show you more.

In Ph1, the micro-usb connector is inside the drone; you'll have to remove cover to get to it. Search youtube for details on that.
I have 3 Phantom 1. Never had to remove top of shell to get to usb connector.

Phantom 1 micro USB port is linked directly to the std usb port that is in the battery compartment. It is this that I am using to connect to the computer.

Oh.. Sorry for misinformation; I never had Ph1, I assumed it can't be easily accessed because I've seen pictures showing it's inside.

SORTED!!! Thanks for all the help everyone, DJI was also helping via email.
So for everyone's information, if ever you see random transmitter connection, random ability to fly or remain grounded, Led light patterns that make no sense (even to the manufacturer), and the final icing on the cake, the NAZAM software cease's to read the craft's serial number.
A corrupt phantom driver was at fault. Uninstall then reinstall. Now my phantom finally has it's brain back.

Now I need to order new batteries as these are now toast :)

Thanks once again.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj