phantom 1 driver

Reaction score
I know this has been disscussed before and i have tryed dissabling the signature protection on my computer...
does anyone know how to get the driver for naza prog to load with windows 10.....i have tryed everything people suggestions here and nothing seems to work.

I know this has been disscussed before and i have tryed dissabling the signature protection on my computer...
does anyone know how to get the driver for naza prog to load with windows 10.....i have tryed everything people suggestions here and nothing seems to work.
I'm sure you tried but Google DJI Naza program for windows 10 and try one of those not sure if they all work but worth a shot

2 things you need to do, disable driver signing, wihch you have done
then run the installer in an elevated command prompt as shown in the video below

Reactions: rattydude77
2 things you need to do, disable driver signing, wihch you have done
then run the installer in an elevated command prompt as shown in the video below

ok got old computer with windows xp on it prog and driver loaded fine...the other question i have is when the transmitter is turned on should it beep or will the red light come on and stay solid... it is bound to the drone and all controls work as they should but motors speed up real slow...throttle responce does not seem right

I just went through all this today. Everything I tried didn't help. I examined the driver installer file and found it was signed with a certificate that expired sometime in 2015. Finally, after everything else failed, I set the system time to 2014 and the installer ran without issue.

I'm now trying to figure out how to get my new DJ6 controller to pair with my phantom 1, p330.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20