Phantom 1 detects low voltage with new battery

Reaction score
Hi, yesterday i had a problem, as soon as my phantom 1 took off i got the red blinking and it started descending, as the battery was low, it did this with 4 fully charged batteries, i never touched the voltage tab in the naza software so maybe the settings are wrong, how do i set and calibrate the the phantom?

Sounds to me like the little pogo stick contacts for the battery sensor information are not making a solid connection. Check for dust, corrosion, etc. You can use a pencil eraser to clean the ones in the battery but be sure to remove all the rubber debris when done. A little shot of contact cleaner is what I have used.

Sorry but i don't understand, what do you mean by "little pogo stick contacts"? the only contact between my phantom and the battery is the xt60 connector

i really need help, i'm trying to work on the voltage protection switch but it doesnt work, as i red on some forums i set the voltage alarms to 10.8 and 10.5 (loaded) but after 3:30 minutes of hovering i got the flashing red light and at 4:00 it started landing, i connected the phantom to my computer and it says it detects 12.4V and so does my multimeter, so why does it lands on an almost full battery?

Sorry but i don't understand, what do you mean by "little pogo stick contacts"? the only contact between my phantom and the battery is the xt60 connector

I think he is assuming all phantom batteries are like the Phantom 2, they have 2 power contacts and 2 data pin contacts.

I would see if your charger is really working if all 4 batteries same.

It is also normal for them to drop in useful time as they get used.

How old are they?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl