Phantastic Phantom Help

Reaction score
Hi - Fliyers,
Can not help myself, have to post a MASSIVE thank you to all the knowledgeable flyers that take the time, effort and commitment to pass on the their knowledge to others on this forum. No 'upmanship' here on this forum only the dedication to the art of flight.

I am a newbie P4 , 3 month only, some 40 flights and no crashes, fingers crossed saying this, to me almost all down to guys on this forum and similar on the tube, in exposing how mistakes are made by flight analysis, posting how to extract TXT files from flight logs and more.
For other newbie's, please note, I spend for every 20 min flight some hours researching, getting to know my aircraft, don't take chances, study Go 4 App and browsing forum etc.
A well known quote applies to drone craft : The Devil is in the Detail.

A big Thanks to you Guys where ever you are !!! & ££££$$$$$ worth.

Reactions: LarBear360
Hi - Fliyers,
Can not help myself, have to post a MASSIVE thank you to all the knowledgeable flyers that take the time, effort and commitment to pass on the their knowledge to others on this forum. No 'upmanship' here on this forum only the dedication to the art of flight.

I am a newbie P4 , 3 month only, some 40 flights and no crashes, fingers crossed saying this, to me almost all down to guys on this forum and similar on the tube, in exposing how mistakes are made by flight analysis, posting how to extract TXT files from flight logs and more.
For other newbie's, please note, I spend for every 20 min flight some hours researching, getting to know my aircraft, don't take chances, study Go 4 App and browsing forum etc.

Hi - Fliyers,

Understanding how the P4 operates is probably the most vital key to successful flights.

Reactions: BigDinNC

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures