Patong, I think, 2 years ago.

Reaction score
I took this in Patong I think about three years ago. P4P V 2 One day we may travel internationally. I can't go now because I would not get back to Perth.

Isn’t it wonderful? Getting old, WV, forgetting things, don’t hear things, wondering why we walk into a room.
Forget attachments and putting links into emails.
But we are alive, kicking and have some amazing experiences. Like flying into the skies like a bird and seeing our world from on high.

Isn’t it wonderful? Getting old, WV, forgetting things, don’t hear things, wondering why we walk into a room.
But we are alive, kicking and have some amazing experiences. Like flying into the skies like a bird and seeing our world from on high.
Ha and I thought that was normal human behavior, you forgot misplacing tools..
Hey I been losing where I park my car lately,come out supermarket and do the car hunt lol,very annoying, needs a flag on the roof so I see it,,ever done that ?just shocking,I better go bed before I forget that too lol

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: John Gowland
It was a nice video. I like your videos a lot.
I know it is off topic, but I had/have a hard time with the adjustment of getting older. I had an exceptional memory and strength in my youth. I use to do repets with 300 lbs weights and carry 20 telephone poles by myself on my shoulders.(The telephone poles was at my house. I put them in the ground upright to in stall an antenna system by myself.) My mind was sharp and I always was in an inspector/supervisory position. I can't prove any of that now. Just old man rambling. Lol.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik