Patong, I think, 2 years ago.

Reaction score
I took this in Patong I think about three years ago. P4P V 2 One day we may travel internationally. I can't go now because I would not get back to Perth.

Thanks Pygar70. How many times do we forget the attach a file in an email or a link?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Showing your age John. Lol. Memory doesn't get better with age.

Isn’t it wonderful? Getting old, WV, forgetting things, don’t hear things, wondering why we walk into a room.
Forget attachments and putting links into emails.
But we are alive, kicking and have some amazing experiences. Like flying into the skies like a bird and seeing our world from on high.

Isn’t it wonderful? Getting old, WV, forgetting things, don’t hear things, wondering why we walk into a room.
But we are alive, kicking and have some amazing experiences. Like flying into the skies like a bird and seeing our world from on high.
Ha and I thought that was normal human behavior, you forgot misplacing tools..
Hey I been losing where I park my car lately,come out supermarket and do the car hunt lol,very annoying, needs a flag on the roof so I see it,,ever done that ?just shocking,I better go bed before I forget that too lol

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: John Gowland
It was a nice video. I like your videos a lot.
I know it is off topic, but I had/have a hard time with the adjustment of getting older. I had an exceptional memory and strength in my youth. I use to do repets with 300 lbs weights and carry 20 telephone poles by myself on my shoulders.(The telephone poles was at my house. I put them in the ground upright to in stall an antenna system by myself.) My mind was sharp and I always was in an inspector/supervisory position. I can't prove any of that now. Just old man rambling. Lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen