Parting out PV2+

Reaction score
I crashed my Vision+ a few weeks ago, it was fine for 2 more flights, then camera/gimbal would stay at 45 degrees to ground, then next flight the camera would tilt one way then the other back & forth. Gimbal knob would rotate the camera from str8 down to str8 out & took pics.

Getting ready to part it out, stock motors, T motors, props & new remote with gimbal dial, batteries,etc

Dealer said the camera was bad???

eBay item number for starters 201373574917

I crashed my Vision+ a few weeks ago, it was fine for 2 more flights, then camera/gimbal would stay at 45 degrees to ground, then next flight the camera would tilt one way then the other back & forth. Gimbal knob would rotate the camera from str8 down to str8 out & took pics.

Getting ready to part it out, stock motors, T motors, props & new remote with gimbal dial, batteries,etc

Google your camera/gimbal symptoms. I think there might be an easy fix for your camera/gimbal problem unless the ribbon cable got damaged. That is still not an expensive or difficult fix. I remember viewing several how to fix it's on youtube but don't have the links now.

Also if bird flies fine the camera options for P2V+ on ebay have dropped like a rock with the P3 out.

hey jbwill do you have any other parts for the p2v+ ? i m in need of it i crash my and need a gimbal board and other parts

the main board, the phanton 2 control board, and the 3 other pieces we talk about the yam arm the housing for the top part of the gimbal and the gimbal mainboard the the sd card goes on inside the top housing, i m waiting for you ok asap thank you

So the motor that controls roll and the arm itself that controls roll (not up/down/left/right)

The motor is likely shot and the magnet inside of the arm is toast.

Does that make sense?

Attachments

• IMG_4114 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_4114 - Copy.JPG
    611.9 KB · Views: 552
  • IMG_4116 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_4116 - Copy.JPG
    852.1 KB · Views: 543
  • IMG_4115 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_4115 - Copy.JPG
    851.5 KB · Views: 665
  • KRC-AC-P3GS-DJI-Phantom-3-Gimbal-Saver-IMG-13.jpg
    KRC-AC-P3GS-DJI-Phantom-3-Gimbal-Saver-IMG-13.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 2,504
  • IMG_4116 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_4116 - Copy.JPG
    852.1 KB · Views: 566
  • IMG_4114 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_4114 - Copy.JPG
    611.9 KB · Views: 494
got it.
so do you need the whole thing, arm with the motor attached or just the arm with the magnet inside and you will attach it back to the stator (motor part screwed with three little screws to the yaw arm) ?
in either case i have a ton of those and can send it to you in either configuration.
if you'll be attaching the rotor (arm with magnet) to the stator you will need to apply permatex on that shaft otherwise it will NOT hold.

Ill take either config. Id prefer the rotor being preattached so i just need to pop it in with no need for permatex, but Whats the price delta? (is this something we should take to private messages?)

i don't care. maybe others need this or similar and since i have so many they can see all the info here.
1st, where am i shipping this to?
2nd, there really isn't a price set for these kind of parts since they are not available anywhere and people who have them
are usually repair shops like myself who has 100's of them taken apart and have spare parts from previous repairs and builds.

how does $50 sound shipped to CONUS for the arm with attached stator so all you will have to do is
screw the rotor to the yaw arm with three little screws.

Indianapolis

Can you send a pic just to confirm that we are on the same page? 50 dollars suits me just fine. Can I send other people your way who might be looking?

absolutely, i have plenty.
i'll be home in 45 mins and will snap pictures of "some" of the parts i have :)

here you go guys.
as you can see i have one too many... :) not really because i fix them daily so i use all the parts but if anyone needs anything fire away.
image1 (1).JPG

image2 (1).JPG

image3.JPG

image4.JPG

image5.JPG

image6.JPG

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member