P4S camera led indicator flashing red green yellow

Reaction score
Can anyone help me figure out what this flashing code means? It started happening a few days ago when I turn on the drone the led first turns on green and then it cycles through rgy colors. Front arms stay red, rear arms flashing yellow and my remote doesnt connect anymore and when I try to bind nothing happens. Also cant connect by usb cable to pc, all of a sudden assistant 2 doesnt see the drone and in Windows device manager the com port and vision interface devices dont show anymore so I cant refresh or upgrade the fw with the hope of fixing the problem

Can anyone help me figure out what this flashing code means? It started happening a few days ago when I turn on the drone the led first turns on green and then it cycles through rgy colors. Front arms stay red, rear arms flashing yellow and my remote doesnt connect anymore and when I try to bind nothing happens. Also cant connect by usb cable to pc, all of a sudden assistant 2 doesnt see the drone and in Windows device manager the com port and vision interface devices dont show anymore so I cant refresh or upgrade the fw with the hope of fixing the problem
Screenshot_20190513-114226.jpg

Wow where to start,? Here a light chart,front just for show always red unless turn off,,does the app still open ok ? Is that how you try linking,,,try a manual link without app ,,
Screenshot_20190526-164922.jpg

I'm sure your lights ok sounds like right sequence,,just work on the linking,ps you might need to press link button twice with this side facing remote,seems to work better I find (I change rc offten),

Thank you for the reply, I only tried linking through the app and not with the remote buttons press sequence. Here is a video of what happens
, though I have only tried pressing once the button on the side of the aircraft (as you see in video) but it doesnt go in bind mode. Weird thing also is that I cant connect by usb to the pc anymore (although I was able to up to the point it started flashing red-green-yellow), it seems like the p4 is in some sort of safe-mode. I will try with the manual way you show from the rc button press combination and report back, thank you.

Thank you for the reply, I only tried linking through the app and not with the remote buttons press sequence. Here is a video of what happens
, though I have only tried pressing once the button on the side of the aircraft (as you see in video) but it doesnt go in bind mode. Weird thing also is that I cant connect by usb to the pc anymore (although I was able to up to the point it started flashing red-green-yellow), it seems like the p4 is in some sort of safe-mode. I will try with the manual way you show from the rc button press combination and report back, thank you.
OK just to check when you try linking with app are you in rc linking in settings,once here and you press rc linking it should get onscreen prompt saying confirm frequency and press ok,,it then should start beeping till link button is pressed,,is this what you did,also try turning rc on first

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl