p4pro hard landing

Reaction score
I had a hard landing on the landing legs. One of the legs was bent a little and partially pulled out of the body. I loosened the screw and opened slightly to find that a cable was unplugged. I plugged it back on and reinserted the leg and tightened the screw. The 3nd of the leg where the screw goes into it is dented a little. Other then that there is no visible damage. I also had a gimbal/camera crash protected that goes from leg to leg on it. I'm getting all kinds of errors on the controller (5.5 inch built in) one shows
Overall Status
Camera sensor error
Hardware Malfunction
On the screen that shows your GPS flight map:
Compass error, move aircraft or calibrate compass
Below that:
Forward obsticle sensor is not functioning.
Ambient light sensor is to low
Below that:
Precise fly safe data update
Connect aircraft to update data
Ignore. Update
I'm assuming I need to send it in to have diagnosis done and repairs etc. Would you please tell me of a reputable dji certified repair shop if not in ,nearest savannah, ga.. maybe in Atlanta. I hope not to have to ship to California. I don't have dji care on it, wish I did. I appreciate any advice.
Thanks

I was looking at deals on dj8 phantom 4 drones and came across this to good to be true deal. It's a website called idrones360, has anyone heard of it and are the a reputable site? They are selling or claim to be selling certified refurbished dji phantom 4 pro v2.0 drones with the 5.5 occusync controller for399.00. What's the deal here, what am I missing?

I was looking at deals on dj8 phantom 4 drones and came across this to good to be true deal. It's a website called idrones360, has anyone heard of it and are the a reputable site? They are selling or claim to be selling certified refurbished dji phantom 4 pro v2.0 drones with the 5.5 occusync controller for399.00. What's the deal here, what am I missing?
Don't fall for it way to cheap

100% scam.

I got scammed last Friday..i paid with Amex so they are refunding me..

Don't fall for it way to cheap

...and deals that are too good to be true, likely are!

Do your research and due diligence before buying anything...and where possible, see if you can buy in person so you can actually inspect the merch and ask questions.

RoOSTA

Dude that is a scam i wouldn't trust it unless the guts been pulled from the inside of UAV

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.