P4Pro battery clips

Reaction score
My batteries , all three of them, will not clip into the battery cavity with both clips, only. Whilst it works I do not feel comfortable with flying the craft that way. Is there any work around other than the obvious of things trapped inside?
All the batteries are original equipment and the drone is less than six mo this old with no crashes.. I might also ask if I am alone on this one too?

My batteries , all three of them, will not clip into the battery cavity with both clips, only. Whilst it works I do not feel comfortable with flying the craft that way. Is there any work around other than the obvious of things trapped inside?
All the batteries are original equipment and the drone is less than six mo this old with no crashes.. I might also ask if I am alone on this one too?
Hi similar fault with p4,batt used to clip but only with a good wiggle,my batt in tight but like you say seems insucure,think that why they pop out when crashed aswell(no i not crash yet) heres a pic of my bottom clip while batt locked in
20170917_071706.jpg
you can visibly see the clip,almost like shell out of shape or bad moulding ,

More a less a duplicate of my problem. I am not sure why it is occurring.
I do remember losts of posts in the past about this,im almost out of warranty so will do myself,have new shell coming for other reasons,so hope will click in proper after that,not sure how dji deal with this wether they replace or repair,havent had to tape it in yet but yes bit of a worrie,others phantoms good just seems to be that odd shape how they made the curved batt shape,some dont even match the shape of the body,

Have you had a hard landing or a crash? I saw one post where a guy crashed and it knocked the battery bay out of alignment. You couldn't see it from the outside, but looking down the cavity it was obviously skewed.

Never hard crashed or had a hard landing. However I have found that if I put something like a credit card at the bottom of the battery housing then all is well. Battery seriusoly well clipped in. Needs a little work on it yet but that's what I will be doing.

Reactions: Freetofly
The black part of the battery plug, the one with the connectors, moves. If you use a staight slot screwdriver, you can center it in the recess, then the battery will plug in easier, if the battery bay is not warped.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1