P4P+ Visual Sensor Calibration Error

Reaction score
First, is it a big deal if the DJI Go app says you need to recalibrate the vision sensors? The aircraft seems to fly fine and I don't fly where there are any obstacles.

Second, I cannot get the DJI Assistant calibration function to work. All I get is "please reboot the aircraft" and a subsequent window which says "frame alignment error". Nothing ever shows up on the computer monitor so I don't under the "frame alignment error" message. I have tried all of the suggested solutions other than changing the driver set up to allow non-window approved drivers to be used.

Does anyone have a good solution for this or do I just not worry about the DJI Go app recalibration message?

I finally found a solution to the problem. I am running Windows 10 64bit. Here are the steps that worked for me:

1) Go to the power icon in Windows
2) Press the shift key and restart option
3) Click on Troubleshoot
4) Click on Advanced Options
5) Click on Start Up
6) Click on Restart icon
7) Press 7 or F7 when you see the menu (that will disable the driver verification)

Your computer will restart now and disable windows verification of drivers

8) Run the DJI Assistant in Administrator mode.

Then the calibration process will actually work or at least it did with me. In the future, if you need to recalibrate the visions sensors, just repeat the above.

Now it would be great if DJI would get their act together and actually get a verified driver approved through Windows such that we all can avoid having to do the above steps.

Reactions: Matho

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl