P4P V2.0 Uses DJI Goggles?

Reaction score
Anyone know how to get the goggles working with the P4P v2? I watched the DJI video and put the latest software on the quad and the goggles but there is no option in the goggles to use the Phantom, only the Mavic. Is there software coming that will fix this issue?

Thanks,
Jack

Anyone know how to get the goggles working with the P4P v2? I watched the DJI video and put the latest software on the quad and the goggles but there is no option in the goggles to use the Phantom, only the Mavic. Is there software coming that will fix this issue?

Thanks,
Jack
I don't know first hand, but this was mentioned earlier today:

New V 2.0 props for p4p ?

Anyone know how to get the goggles working with the P4P v2?
If you have the DJI Goggles, you'll need to wait until DJI releases new firmware to make them compatible.

If you have the DJI Goggles, you'll need to wait until DJI releases new firmware to make them compatible.
I find it interesting that they released the video before they released the firmware.

I find it interesting that they released the video before they released the firmware.
Do you mean this video? If so, they are showing the DJI Goggles RE (which are currently compatible).

Reactions: MPPilot
Do you mean this video? If so, they are showing the DJI Goggles RE (which are currently compatible).

OK, that makes sense. I'm still disappointed and plan to grumble about it. You'd think I'd be use to disappointment as a user of DJI (Not in the products themselves but DJI the company).

Yes, it's kind of disappointing. At least there is a firmware update coming.

OK, that makes sense. I'm still disappointed and plan to grumble about it. You'd think I'd be use to disappointment as a user of DJI (Not in the products themselves but DJI the company).

The official DJI Release says Goggles not Goggles RE... Very misleading or actually its a plain lie to get you to buy the v2 !

Attachments

• 6C175C19-03AD-48FC-8203-494CC979401D.jpeg
    6C175C19-03AD-48FC-8203-494CC979401D.jpeg
    297.8 KB · Views: 364
Reactions: Technical Bob
Log in to DJI Assistant 2, plug in goggles turn on, it will show up on Assistant 2 ... Update version ... Presto! Mine work Awesome! I know last month when I received them direct from DJI, P4P V-2 and the Racing Edition goggles package it took me 2 days to figure it out... In the end I think I followed a link from the DJI Forum that led me to a official DJI instruction video. Except for the fact they don't fit well on my large head, light bleeds in the sides and I have to wear cheaters to see the screen... I really enjoy the view! Glad I sold my Fatshark v-3's last year that I had set up w/ my first P-4 ... Good Luck

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl