P4P Shipping Thread

How can they know it's about to ship but not know when????
Stop pestering the online chat people.
They don't know when your item out of a hundred thousand or more will ship.
You are only confusing yourself and getting frustrated by relying on what they say.
They don't know and asking them again and again won't get you anything reliable.
There's nothing you can do except sit back patiently and wait.

You'll at least be able to fly for the 6 months you wait for P4P
I just got mine from AerialMediaPros.com

talked to a real person and confirmed shipping Monday (free)

They also have a Black Friday code for 5% off: INSPIRZ5

60 units left and they tell you about having to wait 3-7 days for the iOS app to be ready

Reactions: bkushner
Stop pestering the online chat people.
They don't know when your item out of a hundred thousand or more will ship.
You are only confusing yourself and getting frustrated by relying on what they say.
They don't know and asking them again and again won't get you anything reliable.
There's nothing you can do except sit back patiently and wait.
Ha are you sure you don't work for DJI? Surely a company can tell you when your order \is going to ship amazon/apple and many other companies take in far more orders then DJI and can give you an update in seconds..Stop defending DJI when they don't deserve it.

Ha are you sure you don't work for DJI? Surely a company can tell you when your order \is going to ship amazon/apple and many other companies take in far more orders then DJI and can give you an update in seconds..Stop defending DJI when they don't deserve it.
I'm giving you the benefit of 3 years dealing with DJI.
Their online chat people don't know much at all, particularly when it comes to shipping dates for new machines.
Relying on anything they say is a sure way to frustration.

Does anyone know when the P4 pro going to be available in the USA

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

A small amount of Phantom 4 Pro pre-orders went out today and the remaining pre-orders will go out first thing on Monday. We also have a small amount of P4 Pro units that will also be available on Monday.

I just got mine from AerialMediaPros.com

talked to a real person and confirmed shipping Monday (free)

They also have a Black Friday code for 5% off: INSPIRZ5

60 units left and they tell you about having to wait 3-7 days for the iOS app to be ready
Hi Ric, did you cancel your NewEgg and DJI order, or is this another backup?

cancelled both...this one is confirmed and actually shipping Monday

Haven't received a response from DJI regarding an update on my P4 Pro order with them for 3 days now. When I just saw that Advexure had P4 Pro units guaranteed in stock on Monday I gave up on my pre-order directly with DJI. Only reason I pre-ordered at DJI was they were obviously the first to have it available for pre-order...should have never done that as their customer service absolutely sucks :eek:

Ordered an hour or two ago with Advexure and will be picking up my P4 Pro unit here in LA from them on Monday. Typically never find anything on Black Friday but I'm a happy camper this year! :D

Arrived this morning :)

Attachments

• IMG_4300.JPG
    IMG_4300.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 296

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member