P4P Shipping Thread

In stock at DroneNerds and shipping to me from FL
I purchased mine from them yesterday. It's set to be delivered Tuesday. Of course Advexure states they'll have "limited" quantities of the P4PP next Wednesday, but I didn't want to waste more time ordering from them in the hopes that I MIGHT get one. So what I did was buy a new Galaxy S7 Edge since I needed a new phone anyways. It's the same size screen and with auto brightness enabled, it'll hit 850nit in direct sunlight. That's a couple hundred higher than my S5 & Nexus 7, & only 150 lower than the P4PP's screen.
That works for me! [emoji2]

S5 tap'n

I purchased mine from them yesterday. It's set to be delivered Tuesday. Of course Advexure states they'll have "limited" quantities of the P4PP next Wednesday, but I didn't want to waste more time ordering from them in the hopes that I MIGHT get one. So what I did was buy a new Galaxy S7 Edge since I needed a new phone anyways. It's the same size screen and with auto brightness enabled, it'll hit 850nit in direct sunlight. That's a couple hundred higher than my S5 & Nexus 7, & only 150 lower than the P4PP's screen.
That works for me! [emoji2]

S5 tap'n

Plus, ya know - it's a phone [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Ha is there service really that bad? It said 3-5 days when I ordered but yeah, just been having a fly with it now!
View attachment 69877 View attachment 69878
That's CRAZY!!! I ordered on 11-23. Haven't heard a thing from DJI. Also a first-time drone order. My friends told to get a cheap drone to practice with, But I figure a better drone will fly diffrent than a cheap one anyway. GO BIG or got home!!

Got on chat last night and they pulled another timeframe out of their ***. "Delayed" "we have no estimated time for the P4P+ because of the delay"

That's CRAZY!!! I ordered on 11-23. Haven't heard a thing from DJI. Also a first-time drone order. My friends told to get a cheap drone to practice with, But I figure a better drone will fly diffrent than a cheap one anyway. GO BIG or got home!!

Did your order also include extra batteries? Those are delayed and it seems DJI will hold your entire order until all backordered items are in stock before shipping anything. I cancelled my direct order as I had made that mistake and re-ordered with a local vendor (Advexure) which expects to have P4P+ in on Wednesday (they may still have P4P in stock right now).

Got on chat last night and they pulled another timeframe out of their ***. "Delayed" "we have no estimated time for the P4P+ because of the delay"
I haven't received an email for a status yet. I will be 2 weeks tomorrow, I suspect the dreaded "We are behind" email. The thing is this seems to be so inconsistent, Some who have ordered after me, have gotten theirs, B&H still has no release date on the plus version, but people on here are getting a B&H order within days, I wonder if the plus is taking longer?

Advexure is being upfront about a minor delay, I appreciate the gesture:
Good Morning All -

You are receiving this email as you have a DJI Phantom 4 Pro+ unit secured in a batch of units that originally was estimated for arrival in our LA warehouse on Wednesday,12/7. These units are in transit with UPS and as of this morning our tracking with them is showing a revised scheduled delivery date of Thursday, 12/8 into our LA warehouse. All units in this batch will still be processed for shipment same day.

We apologize for the slight delay in transit. With that being said, there is definitely still a chance we may see these units into our warehouse on Wednesday. Please be notified that you may see a one day delay in receiving your tracking from Advexure due to this transit delay with UPS.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out or give us a call. We know that many of you with units secured in this batch have scheduled shoots and time-sensitive plans or travel. If this slight delay causes any changes with time-sensitive plans please contact the Advexure Support Team and your Phantom 4 Pro+ order will be immediately cancelled and refunded.

Thank you,
The Advexure Team

The last thing I ordered from Avexure (Phantom 3 hard shell backpack when it came out) they gave us all the run around. "It's going to ship this week" and then at the end of the week "we have a slight delay". I ended up waiting over a month and finally canceled by order. Walked into a local store and picked it up.

Hopefully they aren't playing this game with the P4P but it sure looks like it.

Reactions: maseman88
The last thing I ordered from Avexure (Phantom 3 hard shell backpack when it came out) they gave us all the run around. "It's going to ship this week" and then at the end of the week "we have a slight delay". I ended up waiting over a month and finally canceled by order. Walked into a local store and picked it up.

Hopefully they aren't playing this game with the P4P but it sure looks like it.
From my conversations with them, I don't believe they are. In any event, they've got a whole lotta lying to do to catch up with DJI...:)

Advexure is a stand up dealer. They have always been great to work with. Customer service is like no other, awesome communication and very helpful and knowledgeable. I had a one day delay on my P4P order last week and I got a call from Dan at Advexure on a Sunday afternoon to let me know that that their shipment would be a day late.

I can only imagine how difficult it must be to work with DJI..props to them for putting up with DJI all these years and providing the service that DJI lacks.

Mine is coming from Aerialmediapros in California. Im slightly mad because the weather is absolutely perfect today and my package has just made it to the local UPS Hub and they won't let me get it until tomorrow :/

Mine is coming from Aerialmediapros in California. Im slightly mad because the weather is absolutely perfect today and my package has just made it to the local UPS Hub and they won't let me get it until tomorrow :/
Shame you can't just hack into it and fly it home... ;)

Well had ordered prior from Aerialmediapros for P4P+ they said would have them this week, full CC charge, but then told their shipment was help up 1-2 weeks etc etc. Refund came back OK today. Had read here about Advexure getting a P4P+ shipment this week so called them. They confirm shipment and had one cancellation just come up so I grabbed that slot and was promised shipment Thurs this week. Keeping fingers crossed.

Reactions: Techcop50
I looked at Advexure and Aerial Media Pros as they are both not far from me, Advexure is a bit closer. Advexure seemed to have much better feedback and they also picked up their phone the first time I called. Mike and Dan have been very courteous and helpful with me and I commend them for their service.

Ordered a P4P this morning which will be my first drone and I will have it tomorrow. I am very glad I came across this forum when researching..it's been so helpful! Whoever runs PhantomPilots..thank you as it's really helped me learn a lot about what I am purchasing.

And the status of my P4P+ order just changed to Shipped. lol I wonder how long now?

I looked at Advexure and Aerial Media Pros as they are both not far from me, Advexure is a bit closer. Advexure seemed to have much better feedback and they also picked up their phone the first time I called. Mike and Dan have been very courteous and helpful with me and I commend them for their service.

Ordered a P4P this morning which will be my first drone and I will have it tomorrow. I am very glad I came across this forum when researching..it's been so helpful! Whoever runs PhantomPilots..thank you as it's really helped me learn a lot about what I am purchasing.
To clarify. Your NOT getting the plus? Just curious, I ordered the plus, and seem to be waiting longer than some who are just ordering the P4P.

I have a P4P+ on order with Advexure and they did say in an email that they expect a 1 day delay in receiving them in. So it looks like shipping Thursday instead of Wednesday.

I have a P4P+ on order with Advexure and they did say in an email that they expect a 1 day delay in receiving them in. So it looks like shipping Thursday instead of Wednesday.

I talked to Dan this morning when ordering my P4P and he said there would be P4P+ units in tomorrow but that they were sold out.

Not sure how they import but in my business we import a lot from China with UPS and they are completely overloaded this time of year bringing stuff over from China.

Ordered my P4P+ direct from DJI 12/01 it arrived on the morning of 12/05 I am
in Ireland I tracked it direct from DJI China and not a European warehouse. Great service.
b9a352a716e657696b10e69784c3e874.jpg

b449133f1ff3eade3675f53a9f34605c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.