P4P Shipping Thread

Got a note from Patrick at AerialmediaPros this morning that I thought I'd share...great news for those of you who are still looking for the P4Pro or holding out for the P4pro Plus...

Ric,

I'm calling it a night. I think we got the majority of shipments done. If they didn't get out today, they are at least packed and have shipping labels on them awaiting ups pickup in the morning. I know we have a handful of customers that we still need to get ahold of to verify with and a few that had shipping addresses differ from their billing address that need to be cleared up. Either way, I hope to easily have those out tomorrow.

Some really good news just came in too,,,,, I just got tracking number of my next P4P shipment from China. They will be here Thursday thru Monday (depending on fast they clear customs). So anyone not in this batch or anyone placing an order this week will get it very soon. I grty I will ship any new orders early next week if not sooner :)

I want to show my support for all those that support us on the forums. So what I will do is create a new "MEMBERS DISCOUNT" coupon code for anyone placing orders starting tomorrow. It will prob be for $30 off on the Pro. And a little more on the Pro +. They will see the members code to use right next to the price on the product pages of our site. Just my little way to say thanks for supporting their trusted USA dealer.

All customers can come to our facility for service and support or pick up, no appointments necessary. Mon-Sat. They will also have the benefit of dealing with one of the only DJI Authorized Repair and service centers. Our full time repair and support team is just a phone call or email away :)

Speaking of the Pro +, I got confirmation they are shipping to me this week also :) People will for sure want to pre order and reserve as soon as possible. I know we are getting the largest batch of USA dealers. This should help assure our customers get them first.

That's the update for now. I'll let you know of any more developments.

Have fun... ;-)

I'm about to cancel my DJI order as soon as I can find a store in the US that has it in stock. Have tried contacting several....
I canceled my order yesterday cause I noticed B&H has them in stock but while waiting for the DJI Store to send me a confirmation of the cancellation before ordering from B&H I received a Tracking # from the DJI Store today that it shipped out of Georgia and I'll get it Thursday, I ordered Saturday
I was even thinking about waiting till the IOS app was released before ordering instead of me just looking at it and not being able to use it but I'm happy....:D

Just got my tracking #. Ordered the P4P on 11/18. Will have it on 12/1 coming from Georgia.
Now I'm wondering if I'll be able to fly it? I'll be using my IPhone 7+. Hmmm?

Just got my tracking #. Ordered the P4P on 11/18. Will have it on 12/1 coming from Georgia.
Now I'm wondering if I'll be able to fly it? I'll be using my IPhone 7+. Hmmm?
Not likely, unless you have access to an Android device. In Chinese, "within the first half of December" means sometime next year! :rolleyes: "We hope to have you up in the air with the Phantom 4 Pro very soon." Hope is not a plan! :eek:

Last edited:
Ordered from DJI on 11/15. Got my tracking # 2 days ago. It says its coming from GA but has been in "Label Created" state for 2 days.

Have any DJI orders shipped from GA actually been picked up by Fedex yet?

Not likely, unless you have access to an Android device. In Chinese, "within the first half of December" means sometime next year! :rolleyes: "We hope to have you up in the air with the Phantom 4 Pro very soon." Hope is not a plan! :eek:
****! Wonder if I complain about it they'll upgrade me to P4P+? Wonder how that would work?

****! Wonder if I complain about it they'll upgrade me to P4P+? Wonder how that would work?
I'm sure they'll comp you a free 5.5" Crystalsky Tablet, if you complain nicely! :p
There's a reason they shipped only P4P's first to all the dealers, as once both are equally available, fully informed buyers will want the P4P+!

Reactions: Jason Porembski
I'm sure they'll comp you a free 5.5" Crystalsky Tablet, if you complain nicely! :p
There's a reason they shipped only P4P's first to all the dealers, as once both are equally available, fully informed buyers will want the P4P+!
A Crystalsky would be nice. Looks like my P4P will serve as a paperweight in the mean time.

A Crystalsky would be nice. Looks like my P4P will serve as a paperweight in the mean time.
You could just return it, unflown, for a full refund, and order the P4P+, which includes an integrated 5.5" Crystalsky screen. :cool:

You could just return it, unflown, for a full refund, and order the P4P+, which includes an integrated 5.5" Crystalsky screen. :cool:

True ... but the turn around time on that can take forever. I'm guessing I'd have to ship it back to DJI in China? Or Locally somewhere? I have no problem spending the extra money for the P4P+. I just went with the regular based on the option of using my IPad mini. Then again, I've been finding myself using my old iPhone 6s+ & now 7+ more. Their a 5.5" display which has grown on me.

Oh snap, canceled/requested a refund for my order with DJI in the wee hours of Monday morning (11/28), but I just noticed the status has been changed to "shipped." Assuming it has shipped, what do you all recommend in terms of return/refusing the package?
DJI will tell you to refuse and they will refund on return but prepared for a LONG WAIT. I didn't get refunded for 6 weeks after it was returned, others have had similar situations.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164