p4p screen choice?

Reaction score
Hi guys just looking to purchase my first drone and have a few questions you might be able to help with,i like the idea of a bigger view screen like the iPad and i know the new model comes with the brighter but smaller screen apart from the size how much different will i notice using the iPad instead of the smaller screen.I know the connections will be better and easier to upgrade the software im guessing what have most owners done regarding this and is the supplied screen big enough?.....Adelaide Australia.

is that because the software problem with apple?,so just buy the D.J.I.unit sounds easier......maybe

I think it's more along the lines of D.J.I. Pushing out a bunk product prior to Christmas to make money. These people will pay again when it crashes or needs sent back. Most of the re wrapped under a tree waiting for the warranty to expire.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

The reason people are paying the extra for the Plus variant is because it's screen is twice as bright as any smartphone or tablet currently available. Perfect for using in direct sunlight(Except my wife's Note 7, which is 50nit brighter at 1050) unfortunately I don't have access to use her Note that often, so I purchased the S7 Edge to use with my P4P. It's got one of the brightest screens available of any smartphone or tablet, at 855 nit when set on auto brightness.
Pay the extra 300, or twice that if you decide to purchase the controller on its own. A lot of people like a larger screen, but 5.5 is fine for me. A larger screen only means you'll have a harder time seeing it in the sun. So purchase the Plus, or the regular with a sun shade. I don't like sun shades because it often makes it difficult to stick your hand in there and make adjustments while flying.
Watch some YouTube videos to see which you might like better.
First time drone purchase, you should spend the money on DJI Care.
Good luck & enjoy!

S5 tap'n

Im using a Samsung Tab S2 9.7 and it just fits, large screen is great! if sun becomes a problem ill fit a sun shade :)

Does the regular control on the P4P have dvi, USB and MSD slots like on the plus version? That also an advantage I understand.

The P4P+ remote controller has an HDMI output (not a DVI). The P4P remote controller only has a USB and micro USB port.

RC.png

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31