P4P Repair

You will likely find what you need on eBay/Amazon.

I just bought upper and lower body shells on Amazon. Yep, more expensive but they are the real deal. I considered the ones from china too, but wasn't sure I'd get something genuine DJI.

DJI stands for Dà-Jiāng Innovations. A company from China with manufacturing plants in several countries including USA. So if purchase in China it is genuine.

DJI stands for Dà-Jiāng Innovations. A company from China with manufacturing plants in several countries including USA. So if purchase in China it is genuine.

That is only if you buying from DJI.

Where is the best place to buy parts for the P4P ? Body, yaw arm, yaw motor, etc ?

How long have you had the drone? Is it under warranty.

Have you tried Authorised DJI dealer? You might want to but parts that have a warranty on them.

You could get the drone refurbed so it will come with a full DJI warranty.

I'm not too worried about getting the correct parts, but I am cautious of ordering from China because of the problems you can run into if something is damaged or incorrect in shipment. I read that it can be a real problem returning items, shipping etc. The drone is not under warranty.

AliExpress is the best place to find accessories for any DJI Drones. I have bought several parts and am pleased. Also i have found parts that can only be found ie: a carring handle for my Phantom 4. You can get a HDMI module for the phantoms for $119cdn I got mine for $110cdn (Black Friday) check this site out

AliExpress is an online retail service based in China that is owned by Alibaba. Launched in 2010, it is made up of small businesses in China ...
Headquarters: Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Services: Online shopping
Key people: Daniel Zhang
Industry: Internet

When you purchase parts, make sure they are from an authorized dealer especially for the gimbal parts. So many gimbal motors and ribbon cables out there online are junk or used potentially damaged. However, installing a new yaw motor is not as simple as taking one out and putting a new one in, like with other motors cables and arms. There are calibration issues and the calibration software is only offered to Authorized repair centers. Same as the Spark and Mavic Air camera replacement. Have you ever seem a Phantom 4 Gimbal sit to the side after a yaw motor replacement or a Mavic Air says Error code 3, or with the Spark linear and corse calibrations are needed for a new gimbal on a spark. That's all proprietary software only available as a dealer. You can get lucky and find a compatible yaw motor, I have seen it happen. Only a few repair centers like us even offer gimbal repairs. If you need help give us a call it is easier over the phone.
https://www.cloudcitydrones.com/

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj