P4P Prop mount point

Traveler
Good call on this one, the other video was 100% correct, I picked up the DJI prop mount kit today for Phantom (parts kit 51) and swapped my prop screws for these and it is now perfect. It's weird, if you look at old and new bolts side by side they look identical but the new ones just seat properly and there is no play in the mount at all now. Going to test flight tomorrow at low level and see if anything shakes loose but all looks fine so far.
Thanks again.

Traveler
Good call on this one, the other video was 100% correct, I picked up the DJI prop mount kit today for Phantom (parts kit 51) and swapped my prop screws for these and it is now perfect. It's weird, if you look at old and new bolts side by side they look identical but the new ones just seat properly and there is no play in the mount at all now. Going to test flight tomorrow at low level and see if anything shakes loose but all looks fine so far.
Thanks again.

That's great, I have been, well, traveling, lol, but I will order them too.

Thanks for the update!

Well pleased to report Drone returned home after test flight and prop mounts all still nice and tight - certainly recommend this mod for anyone with same issue

Well pleased to report Drone returned home after test flight and prop mounts all still nice and tight - certainly recommend this mod for anyone with same issue

Just a quick update. I too finally got around to ordering and changing the screws from that kit and they are now rock solid.

Happy flying.

T...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT