P4P poi crashing drone

OSX

Reaction score
Hi i dit a poi today on a large wind mill and the drone dit a half turn on it and than crashing to the mill? the want me to sent it back can someone help me with the log file and read it out.

here are the log files

Attachments

• Archief.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 268
The drone crashend to a windmil when i do a point of interst. suddenly the drone go to the windmilt and crash? dit the sensor not working?

Which other sensors?

From a quick look, you had multiple warnings of circling radius being too small, also you had a warning that I have never seen before "warnings:Mobile device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected. Taking a look at the KML it looks like you simply ran in to it.
Capture.PNG

From a quick look, you had multiple warnings of circling radius being too small, also you had a warning that I have never seen before "warnings:Mobile device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected. Taking a look at the KML it looks like you simply ran in to it.View attachment 93831
So wy dit the front and rear sensors dit not work in ati mode

Also, if you retrieved the aircraft, if you can power the aircraft up at all, you can extract the .DAT file from the aircraft itself. It might provide more detail as far as the sensors go.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic