P4P Plus Remote: "No Signal" & No Camera Image - Help!

wrd

Reaction score
Just purchase Phantom 4 Pro Plus, and have had about a dozen successful flights. Then firmware required updating, which I successfully completed through the Assistant 2 (got successful update). When trying to fly again, the remote has no image from the camera on the screen -- all dark grey/black. Additionally, in upper left corner in red, it reads "No Signal". Lastly, the remote control status light (on far left) rapidly flashes alternately red and green.

I can actually fly the aircraft, however, I get no image through my remote, all while the "no signal" continues to display.

I updated the firmwarm on the aircraft again, and kept trying, but to no avail.

Looking for some help so I can use again this weekend!

Thanks very much!

Go into settings and reconnect the remote with the AC and you should be good to go.
Thanks for respsonding. Unfortunately, reconnecting/linking the RC and AC didn't work. Still shows 'no signal' message, with no camera image on the remote screen. The RC still controll the flight of the AC, as I can take it off, fly, land, etc., but just don't have any image appearing, and the 'no signal' message uppears in the upper left. Going to follow the advice of the other person and try to see if I can update firmware on RC somehow. Thanks!

Thanks very much for your response. I was able to update the firmware without transferring to SD card through RC settings. Once firmware was updated this way, it showed 'latest software', which was good sign. It did ask me to connect to the AC with cable, but after trying, nothing apparently was happening. I ended up re-doing it, but hit ignore to that request. Once this was done though, I was finally able to see the camer image on the RC. All good -- had a couple flights and back to normal. Appreciate your help!

Thanks very much for your response. I was able to update the firmware without transferring to SD card through RC settings. Once firmware was updated this way, it showed 'latest software', which was good sign. It did ask me to connect to the AC with cable, but after trying, nothing apparently was happening. I ended up re-doing it, but hit ignore to that request. Once this was done though, I was finally able to see the camer image on the RC. All good -- had a couple flights and back to normal. Appreciate your help!

Glad to see we had a win in the end, happy flying

I had this exact same problem. The bird updated using Asistant 2. However because the controller refused to work with my WIFI I did have to update using the SD card. (Yet Skypixels worked fine on it.) That went well and is easy. All was good but when I went to fly it it said version mismatch. (You would think impossible but whatever you say DJI) This time it did a normal update that took FOREVER but did complete.
IT CAN FLY! IT CAN FLY!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik