P4P pictures

Reaction score
How do you get the best pictures from your Phantom 4 Pro? Got a ordinary Phantom 4 but the pictures was to blurry for semi-professional use so returned it and got a Phantom 4 pro. Tried it today but im still having some issues with getting the real sharpness im searching for. I left everything in auto.

Anyone knows if its just a operator error or is this as good as it gets without photoshop? I am missing the crips and clearness in the picture. Tried just simple with the windows build in picture improver, thats the picture named test picture. See pictures bellow.

Any thoughts and ideas? Tried googling and youtubing but need some case type advices.

Test picture original.JPG
Test picture.jpg

Maybe get some new eyeglasses?
What problem can you see with those photos?

What im missing is the crispness of the pictures, if you have a closer look, everything is kind och pixly, even the closest trees. My samsung S6 can take the same picture quality. That is my issue. I was really expecting more from the P4P since it really have been praised in reviews and so on.

It is an amazing quality everyone waited for years to finally built and all you do is complaining? I am sure your s6 does not have a 1 inch Sensor and 20mp !? It still is noch dslr quality but a Major improvement finally ! Go return it maybe and buy a Inspire 2 then or a matrice for 10k+

Sent from my SM-G930F using PhantomPilots mobile app

How do you get the best pictures from your Phantom 4 Pro? Got a ordinary Phantom 4 but the pictures was to blurry for semi-professional use so returned it and got a Phantom 4 pro. Tried it today but im still having some issues with getting the real sharpness im searching for. I left everything in auto.

Anyone knows if its just a operator error or is this as good as it gets without photoshop? I am missing the crips and clearness in the picture. Tried just simple with the windows build in picture improver, thats the picture named test picture. See pictures bellow.

Any thoughts and ideas? Tried googling and youtubing but need some case type advices.

View attachment 75708 View attachment 75707
Have you focused prior to taking the image. I find that as long as I press on the image view causing the camera to refocus then everything is great. The P4P is a very capable flying camera.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carloansales