P4P+ Order Shipped

Reaction score
Newegg has just indicated that my P4P+ (with screen) order has shipped, and my card was charged. Have not yet received a tracking number though. Order was originally placed on Nov. 16.

Ironically I had just requested an order cancelation a few hours ago because I am leaving on a trip this week and wouldn't be here to receive the package. But if it really has shipped (I believe nothing I am told anymore when it comes to DJI) then I will receive it barely in time. Yay, maybe...

Last edited:
Reactions: Beefy
And I now have a FedEx tracking number, will be here on Thursday! (shipped direct from China.)

Great!...I order the P4P+ via NewEgg on the 24th, but I'm not "holding my breath" to receive it any time soon. Especially after the Mavic debacle.

Hope they really did ship it...I just checked the tracking # NewEgg sent me last Tues morning and it's still not recognized by FedEx...Tried to cancel but they say I can't because it's shipped...tired of arguing that it really hasn't shipped so just opened a PayPal dispute and moved on...sticking with smaller US based stores where you can actually talk (in english) to someone...

Hope they really did ship it...I just checked the tracking # NewEgg sent me last Tues morning and it's still not recognized by FedEx...Tried to cancel but they say I can't because it's shipped...tired of arguing that it really hasn't shipped so just opened a PayPal dispute and moved on...sticking with smaller US based stores where you can actually talk (in english) to someone...
They shipped it, it shows picked up and is now at the FedEx origin center in Shenzen waiting to cross the Pacific. But I feel your pain, even the simplest dealing with DJI (or Newegg since all they do in this case is send DJI the order and have no direct control themselves) can be incredibly frustrating, much less when you have a real problem. You can probably forget about anyone caring enough to help you, the only option is to do what you've done and dispute the charge and start over. In the future I'm only dealing with a reputable US vendor, that's for certain.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl