P4P Missed Photos

Reaction score
Using P4P for commercial photography and have been experiencing occasional lost images. Hear shutter sound after pushing controller still button but when I download the SD card the image is not there. I now take doubles of each shot and I have found that about 1 in 30 is missing. Images are often taken fairly quickly for panos and I am wondering if this is an AF issue.

Hi, I am having the same problem. I am trying to take stacked panos but, though I hear the P4P camera shutter sound, when I get back there is no file. Interestingly my images are not taken quickly as they are taken looking straight down from different (overlapping) positions so the SD card has plenty of time to be written to. Looking at the best I could get out of the 42 files I took here it would seem to me that most of the missed files are on the edge my target area which says to me that perhaps I wasn't pointing my antenna properly and that caused the edge errors. Having said that there are also a couple of images missed in the middle of the target area. I am wondering if you have had any further thoughts about what may be causing this?

Attachments

• Untitled_Panorama1 small.jpg
    Untitled_Panorama1 small.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 215

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20