P4p+ display not turning on

Reaction score
Has anyone had a issue wit there screen not turning on... If so... How did u fix it... Thanks...

Since no one else has replied yet, although I don't have an answer for you, I'll ask a couple questions:

What happens with the four white lights and the status indicator (steady or blinking red/green/nothing) on the bottom of the controller?

Does anything happen when you press the small button on the top right side of the screen?

Since no one else has replied yet, although I don't have an answer for you, I'll ask a couple questions:

What happens with the four white lights and the status indicator (steady or blinking red/green/nothing) on the bottom of the controller?

Does anything happen when you press the small button on the top right side of the screen?
Thanks for the response....
The four red dots r normal... I can even fly the drone... Always... But lately I can not get the display to turn on.... I have pressed the botton too... Nothing happens...

If you take a flashlight and point it at the screen, can you see anything on the screen when the RC is on? It could be that the display back light is pooched.

The thing is... If I hold the channel 1..channel 2 and shutter button the screen turns on fine... Then I can use the screen perfectly... I can even turn it of and on multiple times... And it works perfectly... But If I turn it off and let it alone for let's say I hour... Then It I can't turn turn it on again.. It's crazy...!

I'm not sure... I bought it of a third party seller 2 months ago... The box was still sealed...

All they told me is to send it in... But I was unable to fill out a repair request... I'm from Canada

Assistant 2 software, download it here:

DJI Phantom 4 Pro – Specs, Tutorials & Guides – DJI

New version is called Assistant 2 for Phantom, works with all P4 Pro models. You should be able to do a hardware reset of the drone with the software as one of the options, and or down grade, upgrade firmware of controller.

If this continues, and the drone is under warranty. I would open a case with DJI and just have them replace the monitor on the controller.

Paul C

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez