P4P desktop images

Reaction score
Hi,

Went out today flying my Phantom 4 Pro having a good time. I took my photo gear with me because I wanted some nice images while my P4P was in flight to use as a desktop image background. I want to share two images that I like. Shot with a Olympus micro 4/3 OM-D E-M5 and the 40-150 mm f/2.8 Pro telelens + 1,4 teleconverter. Tack sharp and beautifull colors if I might say. Focal lenght in 35mm was 420mm. Feel free to use or download if you like them...

Phil

Attachments

• Bureaublad_P4P_1.jpg
    Bureaublad_P4P_1.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 345
  • Bureaublad_P4P_2.jpg
    Bureaublad_P4P_2.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 373
Last edited:
Looks good! Nice depth of field!

Shutter speed around 1/120 or 1/200 to make sure the props have a nice motion and thanks to 5 stop stabilization the images remains sharp even at 420mm. F-stop around f/4 tot f/5.6 according the light in the image. DOF in the first image (blue sky with clouds) is really nice. It's wide open.

Last edited:
I like the one with the blue sky background as it really makes the drone pop. Great shot Phil!

I don't really have many that have a drone in them other than a few I did for a licensing shoot. Here's one of them: Lifestyle & Travel Fine Art Images by Jeremy Rasnic

Reactions: Mavician

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic